Stacking and layering jewelry has been on trend for some time and does not seem to be phasing out anytime soon. We are layering necklaces from choker to long, ring stacks mix metal and gem colors and our favorite is stacking bracelets. I call it arm candy!
Stacking or wearing multiple bracelets in a variety of materials and colors adds dimension to your style when done right. Or just have fun and pile them on!
Mixing and matching is an essential part of achieving the perfect bracelet stack.
- Adding color is a super easy way to change your stack. Whether you choose a pink leather wrap or a small beaded strand, keeping your outfit for the day in mind when choosing color pops is crucial. You’ll want to be sure to go with coordinating colors and avoid ones that may clash.
- An all-metal bracelet stack is a classic look that is easy to achieve and you probably already own a few to get started with. Metals like gold, rose gold, silver, and platinum go together very well.
- Try mixing different sizes and textures like a leather wrap with bangles and even a link and a watch.
- Avoid overshadowing small pieces by not pairing them with extra large bangles or cuffs.
- When it comes to mixing and matching be creative, have fun and let your personal style show!